Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Close, people who arrive near closing hours, especially 5 minutes before. Though I have seen people come knocking even though I have the shutter door all the way down. “I just want one drink” they say.
@Dirty Bit
Those freaking people would usually wander around for minutes. One guy today bought more expensive than he carries and I had to put some of his items back, wasting my time.
It’s frustrating mostly because closing a store isn’t just closing a store. I would need to recount the money and restock over and over again, and I’m usually the only person left in the store. It’s very exhausting.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

not Milla though; you’d only play as her if you were a fucking masochist
I was just about to say “or a speedrunner,” but, really, is there much difference between a masochist and a speedrunner?
@Meanlucario
Does your house have a cuteness infestation or something?
Background Pony #7424
Are you winning, son.
No I’m not! It’s too hard. Dad please I wanna go to bed I’ve been awake for three days!
Son… I didn’t raise to be a loser. This house can’t contain them. Wouldn’t you agree?
Uh y-yes. I’ll keep it up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide