Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dr. Eggman in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
"[@Shirani":](/generals/tartarus/post/3253981#post_3253981

)

I mean, when someone in your company claims that women are neurotic, they probably aren't gonna be good for your PR.

Has less to to with totalitarianism and more with just looking out for business. Companies fire liabilities.

Either way, this feels like a calculated move. Guy says a bunch of over-the-top controversial shit, gets predictably fired, and gets hailed as a right-wing hero for it. I would not be surprised in the least if he was hired by Breitbart or some other right-wing website where he'd be able to live the dream of getting paid to post his shitty opinions.

Either way, guy's probably gonna be just fine.
No reason given
Edited by Dr. Eggman
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik
"@Shirani":/generals/tartarus/post/3253981#post_3253981

I mean, when someone in your company claims that women are neurotic, they probably aren't gonna be good for your PR.

Has less to to with totalitarianism and more with just looking out for business. Companies fire liabilities.
No reason given
Edited by Dr. Eggman
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik

I mean, when someone in your company claims that fewomalesn are neurotic, they probably aren't gonna be good for your PR.

Has less to to with totalitarianism and more with just looking out for business.
No reason given
Edited by Dr. Eggman
Dr. Eggman

aka Dr. Ivo Robotnik

I mean, when someone in your company claims that females are neurotic, they probably aren't gonna be good for your PR.

Has less to to with totalitarianism and more with just looking out for business.
No reason given
Edited by Dr. Eggman