Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sectioned in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
"[@DarkObsidian":](/generals/tartarus/post/3851939#post_3851939
)  
I've made several coherent points actually all you have to do us go back and read them. I'm more than happy to clarify it for you but unfortunately my German is a bit rusty.

[@
DarkObsidian":](/generals/tartarus/post/3851939#post_3851939
)  
Insults are bad,huh? That's your point? You're not allowed to be callous and insulting to people who flip at you for no good reason? Well, you're entitled to that opinion.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
"@DarkObsidian":/generals/tartarus/post/3851939#post_3851939
I've made several coherent points actually all you have to do us go back and read them. I'm more than happy to clarify it for you but unfortunately my German is a bit rusty.
DarkObsidian":/generals/tartarus/post/3851939#post_3851939
Insults
are bad,huh? That's your point? You're not allowed to be callous and insulting to people who flip at you for no good reason? Well, you're entitled to that opinion.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
"@DarkObsidian":/generals/tartarus/post/3851939#post_3851939
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned