Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The line up for the second Democratic debate has been announced.

First night has Warren, Sanders, and a bunch of other people nobody cares about. I think Buttigieg is also there? Who cares.

Second night has Biden, Harris, and a the rest of the Literally Who gang.

I like this. Warren and Sanders has a lot of overlap between them, so having them go head to head will let them differentiate themselves. As it stands Warren looks like the progressive candidate who has a comprehensive plan for everything, while Sanders is the progressive candidate who you know stands for racial and economic equality because unlike the rest of the Johnny Come Lately's he's been fighting for his policies for literally decades, even and especially before it was politically convenient (no really, dude was getting handcuffed and arrested alongside black activists during the Civil Rights movements).

The only thing I'm looking forward to in the second night is if Harris can destroy Biden again. I really don't like Harris, but honestly if she can continue to chip away at Biden's popularity then it'll be worth it. The sooner Biden's gone the better.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The line up for the second Democratic debate has been announced.

First night has Warren, Sanders, and a bunch of other people nobody cares about. I think Buttigieg is also there? Who cares.

Second night has Biden, Harris, and a the rest of the Literally Who gang.

I like this. Warren and Sanders has a lot of overlap between them, so having them go head to head will let them differentiate themselves. As it stands Warren looks like the progressive candidate who has a plan for everything, while Sanders is the progressive candidate who you know stands for racial and economic equality because unlike the rest of the Johnny Come Lately's he's been fighting for his policies for literally decades, even and especially before it was politically convenient (no really, dude was getting handcuffed and arrested alongside black activists during the Civil Rights movements).

The only thing I'm looking forward to in the second night is if Harris can destroy Biden again. I really don't like Harris, but honestly if she can continue to chip away at Biden's popularity then it'll be worth it. The sooner Biden's gone the better.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan