Viewing last 25 versions of post by TheMagpulPone in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
"[@Background Pony #99EE":](/generals/tartarus/post/4562232#post_4562232
)  
So now we need to censor jokes, silence media we don't like, and ban TV shows that millions of people watch just to laugh and lose a little stress. Because fuck freedom of speech, am I right? I don't think I'll regret any of this tbh. Absolute freedom is chaos, but absolute control is a prison. And that is what you're for some reason supporting. I'm not going to regret enjoying a cartoon, hanging out with friends, driving my gas guzzling dream truck everyday, or not censoring myself to avoid _*possibly_* offending someone. That's just not me, and it's not millions of other people, either.
No reason given
Edited by TheMagpulPone
TheMagpulPone
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
"@Background Pony #99EE":/generals/tartarus/post/4562232#post_4562232
So now we need to censor jokes, silence media we don't like, and ban TV shows that millions of people watch just to laugh and lose a little stress. Because fuck freedom of speech, am I right? I don't think I'll regret any of this tbh. Absolute freedom is chaos, but absolute control is a prison. And that is what you're for some reason supporting. I'm not going to regret enjoying a cartoon, hanging out with friends, driving my gas guzzling dream truck everyday, or no censoring myself to avoid _possibly_ offending someone. That's just not me, and it's not millions of other people, either.
No reason given
Edited by TheMagpulPone