Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Vortaxonus":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4710625#post_4710625
[bq]
)  

>
In your model, Pfeizer would use its wealth and influence to crush or consume your lab, steal away your employees, and drown you in a tide of green and red.[/bq]

None of this will ever happen or will be necessary, I'm sure every building about either medical or high tech corporations are heavily secured with private secu. If you take out the law that declares that keeps monopolies on GMOs or on molecules that cures lives, it will change the world. Some will be better than others sure, but the idea that requirement of intimidation and other will be a thing is not even an issue. Or if it's the case, let the remaining laws that exist with everything else. Software, automotive, and other tech.

> You know, you'd be the first to either die, or be a wage slave in that situation.
>
> Or, die while being a wage slave, more likely.

You will soon learn that you need to work a bit to get things to change, hope one day you'll find out. So what you call a "wage slave" ignorant fool, is the reason why you can eat, the reason you have this technology and medecine. Yes it will be hard but that's competition, and this competition is better than being a slave to the unique monopoly.

> And the problem there is, when those goons are tempted by more power and money that the other guys offer, they'll turn those guns on you. A man beholden to no one but himself is a man who cannot be trusted.

Thanks Celestia we have civilization and laws.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu