Viewing last 25 versions of post by MethidMan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

"[@Background Pony #C806":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4942195#post_4942195
[bq="Background
) Pony 

>
#C806"] "[@Background Pony #11A9":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4942156#post_4942156
)
>
You based this conclusion off of his tax return? Bit of a stretch. The only thing you can really conclude from his returns is that he is willing to use the tax code to its fullest extent, but we already knew that. At this point his tax returns are a nothing burger. [/bq]

[bq]_

> *
I fully expect his supporters to double down that “He’s just a smart businessman” and “What person doesn’t try to take advantage of the tax code?”

>
> *
I expect that, but I really wonder how it got so bad that 40% or more of the country basically doesn’t believe in the concept of basic citizens’ duty to pay taxes.

>
> *
“Oh the government just wastes money” - yeah, yeah but they don’t say that when they fly the American flag and slap those “Support the Troops” stickers on their SUVs._[/bq]

Just what we predicted people like you were going to say.
No reason given
Edited by MethidMan