Viewing last 25 versions of post by Violet Rose in The Rain in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

[@YourPalContrail](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5278197#post_5278197)

[206 billion pounds of food was wasted in America in 2018 alone.](https://www.rubicon.com/blog/food-waste-facts/) This represents 40% of all the food produced in the US. Meanwhile, the national public school lunch debt is $262 million per year - averaging $170 per indebted student.

I'll worry about whoever this school administration if they _ever_ get into power and not the politicians controlling pregnant-capable bodies and trying to force more people into poverty.

Forgive me for not talking Fox News and the NY Post seriously when one tried using the "_No one smart would take us seriously_" defence and the other is a blatant mouthpiece for bougeuois propaganda and anyone with half a brain could see that.
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

[@YourPalContrail](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5278197#post_5278197)

[206 billion pounds of food was wasted in America in 20178 alone.](https://www.rubicon.com/blog/food-waste-facts/) This represents 40% of all the food produced in the US. Meanwhile, the national public school lunch debt is $262 million per year - averaging $170 per indebted student.

I'll worry about whoever this school administration if they _ever_ get into power and not the politicians controlling pregnant-capable bodies.

Forgive me for not talking Fox News and the NY Post seriously when one tried using the "_No one smart would take us seriously_" defence and the other is a blatant mouthpiece for bougeuois propaganda and anyone with half a brain could see that.
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain