Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
In the latest "Republicans literally are wrealk lingfe examples of the [Evil Cannot Comprehend Good](https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilCannotComprehendGood) trope" news, [Fox News decided to air a message of Joe Biden trying to help his troubled son Hunter](https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-attack-joe-biden-hunter-voicemail_n_6344d5f1e4b0b7f89f4f0976) a few years back after Hunter lied to buy a gun.

> Sean Hannity on Monday aired the 2018 voicemail, obtained by the Daily Mail, in which Joe Biden says to his son: “It’s Dad. I called to tell you I love you. I love you more than the whole world, pal. You gotta get some help. I know you don’t know what to do. I don’t either.”

Of course broadcasting the Biden's family issues on live television wasn't enough, Hannity then had to make it about conservatives' victimhood fetish.

> “It’s actually sad,” Hannity said of the message. “Now that voicemail reportedly came at the exact same time Hunter lied on a gun application to buy a handgun.”
>
> “By the way, replace the name Biden with Trump and imagine how the mob and the media would be covering all of this,” Hannity added. “Instead, they’d rather perpetuate one hoax after another, just like they did with the dirty Steele dossier.”

This is sickness coming from a very sick man.

Oh and because Reich-wingers today are an incestuous orgy of a hive mind, expect every Reich-winger talking head to follow Hannity's lead on this narrative.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan