Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
While I'm not exactly the best person to bring this out as I suffer from a similar issue. I have anger issues myself.

Chris has no control over his anger and emotions. The very idea of him having a partner and let alone a child or being around children scare the shit out of me. This is a person who is lazy as fuck, and has had documented incidents of being verbally abusive towards children just for losing at a card game to them that ultimately got him banned from the Game Place. If that ain't a snapshot of what a child under his custody would have to endure, I dunno what is. The poor child most likely would be left traumatized, at worst end up like.... Him...
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

While I'm not exactly the best person to bring this out as I suffer from a similar issue. I have anger issues myself.

Chris has no control over his anger and emotions. The very idea of him having a partner and let alone a child or being around children scare the shit out of me. This is a person who is lazy as fuck, and has had documented incidents of being verbally abusive towards children that ultimately got him banned from the Game Place. If that ain't a snapshot of what a child under his custody would have to endure, I dunno what is. The poor child most likely would be left traumatized, at worst end up like.... Him...
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

While I'm not exactly the best person to bring this out as I suffer from a similar issue.

Chris has no control over his anger and emotions. The very idea of him having a partner and let alone a child or being around children scare the shit out of me. This is a person who is lazy as fuck, and has had documented incidents of being verbally abusive towards children that ultimately got him banned from the Game Place. If that ain't a snapshot of what a child under his custody would have to endure, I dunno what is. The poor child most likely would be left traumatized, at worst end up like.... Him...
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ