The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
meant to spell vultures.
It could have happened since it does seem to add up. I do want to try to be fair to Lily and all. My only issues is
she is a known lair and she is also well known for trying to get pity points before.

That’s understandable. That last post does say that she will explain what happen, once she’s stable enough to handle explaining it. Though it’s going to be a while until we find out.
Jas

@Background Pony #4F9D

yeah in all honesty Lily Orhcard has and still does come across as a very mentally unstable person. Admittedly a

lot of that has to do with her background since according to even ThoughtBubble that Lily’s father was a pretty

scummy person.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
Yeah. But mixed with the event that was described in the post, this is pretty serious, if this is the case. Mixed with her previous background would show Lily as a broken individual who’s just going to continue with what she has to support herself.

It would be very damning if this turns out to be a lie, which one could only hope that’s not the case, because the revelation of lying about being a victim of a pretty serious crime like rape would be damaging.

But again, we’ll have to wait and see, when Lily’s able to speak up about what transpired.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
Yup. I did see that this news is starting to slowly being shared around. An anonymous user just informed Patchwork Heart about it on Tumblr.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
Yup. Here are the two posts quoted from Patch’s blog.

Post #1:

anonymous asks: “I know you and Lily aren’t friends anymore, but did you hear what happened to her?”

Patch: “No? Why? Did she like… die or end up in the hospital or get robbed or smth? I know Halifax is a messed up place but I assumed she’s a big girl who can take care of herself”

Post #2:

anonymous asks: “Patch. She got raped last week”

Patch: “…What?

I… Holy shit. That’s fucking horrifying, oh my god.

I’m gonna get serious here- I still have issues with Lily but absolutely NOONE deserves that. Noone.

I don’t know how to feel honestly.

I hope she gets the justice she deserves, and whoever did this gets punished.”
Jas

@Background Pony #4F9D

To be honest I think most people are still hoping Lily isn’t lying again. Since being raped is a

well known way to gain a lot of sympathy points. Though she did close down ask because the “vaulters” where coming.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
“Vultures”

And yeah. It looks like she hasn’t posted much today. Only a post about her enjoying YouTube videos that help keep her mind off of the tramatic event.
Background Pony #7AE6
The only other news from Lily I’ve heard is a new In A Minute focused on Dumbo, and a recent Tumblr post of Lily saying that she’s not comfortable with the current puppet anymore and might have the puppet redesigned.
Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

shame I was hoping it was going to be shown. Oh well I do wonder what made her want to redesign the puppet again?

Okay I know she said she wasn’t comfortable with it but I really don’t understand what caused it.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
You don’t have to wait, because Lily recently posted to a response of someone who asked what the new puppet will look like.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide