The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Azyrite

Only the faithful.
The Nostalgia critic was one of the very first internet personalities I ever watched and is pretty much the main reason I ditched Tv in favour of youtube for entertainment. Through him I found AVGN, Cinema snob, Jontron, spoony, Linkara and about a dozen others, many of whom I still watch today after 10 years.

These days I’m more of a Razorfist, Gamegrumps and plague of gripes kinda guy but i still check out the critic occasionlly. I hope he lasts another 10 years drama be damned.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Jarkes  
Also not paying people according to Mike jeavons well he did one of the anniversary shorts he didn’t get any money from the DVDs and they didn’t even give him a budget for the short so he also lost money
Background Pony #E86A
I’ll be honest. The controversy aside, the Nostalgia Critic videos this year felt very underwhelming compared to previous years. The only standout episodes I thought were decent were the Fox Kids and Escape from the Commercials videos, and that’s it.
Background Pony #E0DF
@Azyrite  
I quit watching Critic in 2015 and haven’t give it another look since, but I checked out some of his Disneycember videos and “Doug watches Tom and Jerry meet Willy Wonka” video. Since #ChangeTheChannel I refuse to even give those the time of day.

Game Grumps is another one; the only videos involving them I’ve looked at at are the “This is How You (Don’t) Play)” ones other people have made.
Azyrite

Only the faithful.
@Background Pony #8FC0  
Game grumps compilations are great easy listening and back ground noise for study. gaming and for me, painting. You can’t go wrong with one of their best of comps.

As for the critic, I Stopped watching regularily back when he started demo reel and only check out maybe one or two of his vids a year. The drama passed me by, didn’t notice it, didn’t care. I still wish him the best.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I am surprised nc didn’t do any stupid jokes about PG not meaning anything or a family picture in his black cauldron review.  
But he still did a stupid joke purely based on the fact that he does not like something (the detective Pikachu movie which has not actually come out yet) and possibly one of the worst costumes he has ever done
Oddball64

Normal is overrated
It’s funny how Misanthorpony hates Doug Walker now and yet if you watch his earlier videos there’s usually a joke taken from the Nostalgia Critic in them. Even his Last Jedi series used an NC M Night shyamalan joke twice.
Background Pony #D7FD
@Oddball64

I kinda feel MAP just does the whole Channel Awesome drama as an excuse to bitch about Doug Walker. His tirades about Doug are getting old and feel like just annoying nit-picking at this point.

Does it suck Doug still gets views and shit despite the CA drama?

Yes but why not fucking focus on when Doug does some ACTUAL hateful things? Who fucking cares if he got a bunch of fan glasses?!
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@northern haste

Given that there are no forums, besides the merch store and the whole real companies have websites conceit, no. If everyone’s watching from Youtube, then all they really need is a direct link to their store (or [insert online service here] webfront) and a corporate website.

That, or ironically change its name back to TGWTG.com and just have Team NC’s content on there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide