Viewing last 25 versions of post by uc9 in topic The Politics Thread

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
I would just like to point out the "6 billion dead" is a **extreme** worst case scenario btw. That scenario is if we use up all the oil in the world and do nothing to try and reverse global desertification. It would also require pretty much nobody try andto fix the problem or try and find alternative ways of farming such as say vertical farms or trying to make desualination cheap.
No reason given
Edited by uc9
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
I would just like to point out the "6 billion dead" is a *extreme* worst case scenario btw. That scenario is if we use up all the oil in the world and do nothing to try and reverse global desertification. It would also require pretty much nobody try and fix the problem or try and find alternative ways of farming such as say vertical farms or such.
No reason given
Edited by uc9
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
I would just like to point out the "6 billion dead" is a *extreme* worst case scenario btw. That scenario is if we use up all the oil in the world and do nothing to try and reverse global desertification. It would also require pretty much nobody try and fix the problem.
No reason given
Edited by uc9
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
I would just like to point out the "6 billion dead" is a *extreme* worst case scenario btw. That scenario is if we use up all the oil in the world and do nothing to try and reverse global desertification.
No reason given
Edited by uc9