[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Dreamed about a strange Pokemon hentai game where you have to find an unclaimed girl each of three rounds most of them were Pokemimi and some of the claimed ones were giving oral pleasure.

Also, Aceraloa was there she had a Wooloo. She kept talking about an elite 4 member who changed from steel to fire.

And I earned a few rare Docter Pokemon tokens Genger, Trinatiar and I think Slowpoke.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Dirty Bit  
I can only assume on the latter, it’s one of those CYOA that involve alot of reading.

As for complete, well, it has some options for partners that include the Galar Starters, with their evolution stages left blank.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide