The SJW Thread [edge containment zone] [possibly NSFW]

DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
It’s basically then running out of exuses to call something offensive or triggering so made up new thing and rules for it.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Cyborg_pony
Germany will be next up.
As for us…. If it happens here, it’s going to be a bloodbath because unlike those 2 countries we have the 2nd amendment. I could totally see martial law being declared as a result. I think we’re heading into dark times.
And all because of the worthless piece of shit named Soros.

Unless Hilary is voted in and bans all firearms to the joy of regressive dipshits.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
@Commune  
Well, he can be wrong about one thing and right about another. But a lot of people have fallen into the trap of trying to debate science without understanding that science is based on facts and not opinions, and using tactics that work with opinions and not facts.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@SeraphimDawn  
Trudeau you hate your country and you hate yourself being a white man, which it why you bend over to an oppressive totalitarian regime under the guise of “diversity” and even erode your own principals as a feminist by making native women second class in their own country. Well, I would say that, because we all know that was just to get more people to vote for you. You gutless worm.

Trudeau would sooner turn Canada in Sweden 2.0 before accepting he was wrong.
Cyborg_pony

@SeraphimDawn  
1, I almost forgot about the Tumblrina in the real world. You know she had drugs in her bag, and you know she got off with mommy’s and daddy’s money.  
2, HE A FUCKING MAILMAN YOU INSECURE, INSANE NARCISSISTIC CUNT!  
The rest pretty much all the same.

There needs to be more arrests made of these self-righteous, narcissistic moral crusaders that think they have the right to harass and attack people because of bullshit reasons like “Sexism, racism and patriarchy”. The fat Burger King bitch probably thought she was going to be a martyr, not realizing no one but the insane would defend the actions of a lunatic.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Whatevs  
Considering meaning of swastika in Japan, it would be could be appropriate in some cases.  
However excepting leftist indie dev to have understanding over other cultures is to much of expectation.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
I have grown tired of cultural libertarians and their alleged “neutrality” on so many issues.

full

Which is why I am looking forward to more of these collisions

Especially since he seems like a fun chap. No seriously, he does

Droppin red pills like nothin

Honestly, this collision can only be good. Teaches libertarians that if they want to win, they have to will it

The AR talks about genocide and posting frogs. They are also much smaller, yet have basically subjugated a lot of right wing polity. That’s the power one must embrace for change to happen. But currently, cultural libertarians have done jack shit.

And also I think Sargon will lose. Guy is much more witty on twitter than he is. Probably translates well to a debate. If you’re good at one activity which requires verbal intelligence, you tend to be good at all of them. As you guys know, I dont really like Sargon that much. Typifies the mindset I have decried here.

That’s it. That’s the reason.
Background Pony #1407
When did the hatred of anime avatars become a thing? Are we see anti-brony V2, the antianimeing?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Turned into new-/pol/