The SJW Thread [edge containment zone] [possibly NSFW]

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@DeathCloud  
My view on Communism is very, very narrow  
Here it is  
Stateless society with no social classes, no money and the common ownership of the means of production  
And when have I every got mad over that ?
Darth Sonic
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Commune  
Jiminy Cricket fucking Mary and Joseph, did you read the “popular stories” section? No less than three smear pieces, and an article titled “What are White Writers For?”

Not exactly a trustworthy source.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Cyborg_pony

@SeraphimDawn

Yeah, about that. The ADL page for Pepe actually points out that most uses of Pepe are actually benign, but it also points out that sometimes it’s combined with stuff like swastikas or white supremacist symbols, and THAT’S what you should watch out for.

But I wouldn’t expect you guys to actually know that. No, you’d much rather scream your head off about your confirmation bias instead of actually looking into things.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Fuck, I shouldn’t have come here while sleep-deprived. Really need to get to work on figuring out a userscript that will prevent me from even seeing this thread in the forum list.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!

🚙
@Whatevs  
You never read the article haven’t you ?

@Cyborg_pony  
I like how that video didn’t show any context before he made that speech.  
Maybe he was talking about Governments, not people giving up the freedom to fuck up other countries ?  
Also, Obama is pretty good  
Well, for a Liberal he is pretty good  
@Darth Sonic  
This entire thread has been linking to super right wing websites and now you are saying that my source is biased ?  
And their right, ICANN really cannot shutdown any websites.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Under the US, you have a constant standard of law that protects freedom of speech.

But under the UN, anyone with influence can fuck things up for better or for worse. Nothing your nation can do. Plus, this also puts the internet at susceptibility to global establishment interests.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@SeraphimDawn  
I don’t it to happen, but it’d be a sight to see the prominent feminist berate her for her choice.

The sad thing is, they’d get away with it, but in the long run it’ll prove how bigoted and against women they really are.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Turned into new-/pol/