Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic The Virus Outbreak Thread

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@MagpulPony":](/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4760565#post_4760565
[
)  

>
bq]be sure to tell [/bq]

You should already know why that is not going to happen.

[edit: unrelated to the topic, but perhaps the only joke I can safely share on this site without giving away the goose is that when folks from my team went to lunch the hallway we went down went past some project teams that were working on different projects that we weren't supposed to know about, and if someone came out of one of those green doors we'd say; "Did you guys ever figure out what was going on?" and they'd say; "Uhm ..." and we'd say; "You know, with the tank." and they'd say; "Oh! You know about that? Ok, well, you won't believe this but ..."

Good times.]
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@MagpulPony":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4760565#post_4760565
[bq]be sure to tell [/bq]
You should already know why that is not going to happen.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves