Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic The Virus Outbreak Thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"[@icey wicey 1517":](/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=5033248#post_5033248

)

To be fair, as much as I strongly hate anti-maskers for not giving [spoiler]||a damn[/spoiler]|| about all the people who were killed by the pandemic (they either deny it or care more about jobs and entertainment: for example, Trumpists accuse Biden of "killing 100,000" while 500,000 died due to poor policies by the Trump administration and the state govs), I think I am sometimes guilty of the same attitudes as them.

I can get very frustrated with the continued lockdown and infections in my country, and I sometimes worry that it will take months or years to end before I get to enjoy some of my past entertainments (like shopping malls). What advice would you suggest regarding such frustrations? I don't want to be an anti-masker like those reckless Americans.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"@icey wicey 1517":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=5033248#post_5033248

To be fair, as much as I strongly hate anti-maskers for not giving [spoiler]a damn[/spoiler] about all the people who were killed by the pandemic (they either deny it or care more about jobs and entertainment: for example, Trumpists accuse Biden of "killing 100,000" while 500,000 died due to poor policies by the Trump administration and the state govs), I think I am sometimes guilty of the same attitudes as them. I can get very frustrated with the continued lockdown and infections in my country, and I sometimes worry that it will take months or years to end before I get to enjoy some of my past entertainments (like shopping malls).
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR