Time wasting thread 2.1 (SFW- No explicit/grimdark)

trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@HJSDGCE  
Uc9 posted something that got me pissed off about GO’s overwhelming popularity again.

I was doing so well too.

The only solution I can think of is to play it, which isn’t really possible given my lack of a proper smartphone.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@uc9  
The discussion thread on MAL has already broke 9 pages, which is huge for a single anime discussion thread, since they almost never go over 2 at this point - even for huge-name series.

Mostly praise though from what I can tell, but I haven’t read through it all.

Then again I don’t watch the series and I’m not going to be arsed to read people’s thoughts on something I feel pretty much nothing but apathy towards, so eh.
And Brother I Hurt People
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Squirrel - "Is there a badge for being an oblivious fuck?"
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - /dis/the-cringe-thread
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Shadow the Hedgehog

>putting rubbing alcohol on an open wound

>the fact that videos exist to supposedly hypnotize you into a gender change

>groin injuries

>the fact that said groin injury has been willingly posted online by Chris himself, no leaks by trolls

>the doctor either saying nothing about this or Chris just not listening

>Chris producing fucking breast milk (or whatever substance is coming off of his chest that he thinks is milk, I don’t want to think about it)

What do you start with?
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
I’m debating dropping JJBA since Marc doesn’t seem like he’s going to be holding up his end of the deal, but I dunno tbh

On one hand it isn’t bad, but on the other hand I think there’s stuff I could be watching and enjoying a lot more, so it’s a coin flip I guess

@ToskiHero  
boo :V
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.