Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Part of me regrets not staying all of a sudden, as much as I disliked how much that type of shit was granted implicit support/approval on account of who it was coming from and their mental condition. It really doesn't look like shit stayed together in the long-term. It's been 4 years and we've only moved 3,000 pages since I bailed. That's like, nothing.

Like, I thought I left much earlier than most people did, but I left about halfway through this thread's total page count. I don't think it looks like too many stuck around for too long afterwards - which I doubt is related to me per se, but maybe I could've done **something.*

Christ, man. This feels like going back home to the town you grew up in and seeing it as a ghost town. Like, I've gone on to do a lot of different shit online since back then and I poke back to where I have what's probably my realest roots, albeit not my actual roots, and it's got tumbleweed blowing across the goddamn street.

Maybe the collapse of the brony fandom also had something to do with it? Not like it's nearly as big as it was back when I first started into it in 2013. But the TWT folks never felt **too** into MLP to the point where they'd pack up and leave, I think a lot of them barely talked about it anymore already around that time that I had just started popping up here.

Ah well, bad[this scene,hit happeveryone's fa.](https://www.youltube.com/watch?v=M4dewi7Ur9Q) Now I can't stop thinking about it though. It's fuckin' mad, man.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Part of me regrets not staying all of a sudden, as much as I disliked how much that type of shit was granted implicit support/approval on account of who it was coming from and their mental condition. It really doesn't look like shit stayed together in the long-term. It's been 4 years and we've only moved 3,000 pages since I bailed. That's *like, nothing.*

Like, I thought I left much earlier than most people did, but I left about halfway through this thread's total page count. I don't think it looks like too many stuck around for too long afterwards - which I doubt is related to me per se, but maybe I could've done *something.*

Christ, man. This feels like going back home to the town you grew up in and seeing it as a ghost town. Like, I've gone on to do a lot of different shit online since back then and I poke back to where I have what's probably my realest roots, albeit not my actual roots, and it's got tumbleweed blowing across the goddamn street.

Maybe the collapse of the brony fandom also had something to do with it? Not like it's nearly as big as it was back when I first started into it in 2013. But the TWT folks never felt *too* into MLP to the point where they'd pack up and leave, I think a lot of them barely talked about it anymore already around that time that I had just started popping up here.

Ah well, bad scene, everyone's fault. Now I can't stop thinking about it though. It's fuckin' mad, man.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Part of me regrets not staying all of a sudden, as much as I disliked how much that type of shit was granted implicit support/approval on account of who it was coming from and their mental condition. It really doesn't look like shit stayed together in the long-term. It's been 4 years and we've only moved 3,000 pages since I bailed. That's *nothing.*

Like, I thought I left much earlier than most people did, but I left about halfway through this thread's total page count. I don't think it looks like too many stuck around for too long afterwards - which I doubt is related to me per se, but maybe I could've done *something.*

Maybe the collapse of the brony fandom also had something to do with it? Not like it's nearly as big as it was back when I first started into it in 2013. But the TWT OGfolks never felt *too* into MLP to the point where they'd pack up and leave, I think a lot of them barely talked about it anymore already around that time that I had just started poppeding up here.

Ah well, bad scene, everyone's fault. Now I can't stop thinking about it though. It's fuckin' mad, man.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Part of me regrets not staying all of a sudden, as much as I disliked how much that type of shit was granted implicit support/approval on account of who it was coming from and their mental condition. It really doesn't look like shit stayed together in the long-term. It's been 4 years and we've only moved 3,000 pages since I bailed. That's *nothing.*

Maybe the collapse of the brony fandom also had something to do with it? Not like it's nearly as big as it was back when I first started into it in 2013. But the TWT OGs never felt *too* into MLP to the point where they'd pack up and leave, I think a lot of them barely talked about it anymore already around that time I popped up here.

No reason given