Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I think people are finally starting to get sick of raunchy rated R comedies. Both Baywatch and CHIPS bombed at the box office. Now, what does this mean for movies? I have no idea. Maybe movie executives will try to trim even more rated R movies into safer, more marketable PG-13 films to try and appeal to a wider audience.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Holofan4life

This is why you never copy your friend’s homework. The success of Deadpool, as in any other darkhose victory for that matter is that people focused solely on short term results always think that what made something popular is just the surface of what’s in the movie, what went on with it behind the scenes, the involvement of not just the producers, writers, actors but fans as well, the reasons that product was such a constant demand to see the light of day and ended up delivering what a new era of a product starting to stagnate and give it a second wind. Yes, Deadpool has gore, foul language and crude humor content, enough to make an entire nun house to cry in despair and done apocalypse clothes. Yet they forget the underbelly, the little dust that made it so satisfying to get your fingers inside to begin with… Okay too much information.

Don’t feel bad for them, they will keep trying to come up with something that still gets them that sweet green stuff, after all, they can’t possibly fail twice now can they? They made exactly what those other popular movies had and in larger doses, that’s what people want.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@QuasarNova

Because 21 Jump Street was so popular, I think people in Hollywood thought “Hey, we should turn more already existing properties into raunchy rated R comedies”. The problem with that is they missed the point of what made 21 Jump Street so popular.
mariomarc
Thread Starter - Post Pics Of Yourself thread
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Squiggy = Best Boyfriend
I honestly don’t watch raunchy comedies  
They just don’t appeal to me  
Like, sex and swearing can be funny

But raunchy comedies, to me at least, seem think sex and swearing on their own are hilarious
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@mariomarc  
I used to laugh at raunchy comedies too but I grew out of them because of exactly this.

Also when it comes to this kind of stuff this is also why I get tired of rated R movies and or shows having sex scenes.

A Sex scene doesn’t automatically make something mature. There are other aspects that can. Stop relying on sex scenes. They don’t even add anything to the story but just make people feel awkward when watching a movie at a theater.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide