Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Okay, I feel completely relieved right now. Just had a long talk with her now and they actually made it back home two hours ago safely and unharmed. They still managed to buy that bouquet their boss tasked them.

The reason why the video call suddenly got cut is because the phone ran out of battery on the most worst situation possible when my mom and my niece started scramming to safety.

They too were shocked and scared that it happened so unprecedently on such a quiet place and she told me this was their first time experience of the chaos caused by these protestors/rioters since June.  
The angry horde of protesters were yelling the fuck out in unison and throwing some random shit on objects, buildings and vehicles she told me what she witnessed.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I must inform you all that my mother is an overseas worker outside my country in Hong Kong.

That’s how worried and anxious I am and I knew it was bound to happen to her sooner than it should.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
My mama said don’t believe in fairy tales.

Said none of them happen to be true.

But then my life had all but changed

Yes, it had rearranged

When I first laid eyes on you.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I almost had a lucid sleep. I was aware that I was asleep but I couldn’t do anything, so instead I created a character and took over its body but then I was stuck with whatever task he/she was doing.

Every time I tried to do the usual lucid dreaming stuff, my subconscious would react negatively and keep pushing me to wake up. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anything like that before.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Just saw a couple of videos about a flat earth conference that happened a few years ago. Can’t believe that that was a thing.
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
If the earth was flat, then we would would see land on the other side of the ocean, instead it looks like infinite seas because the Earth curves off as our eyesight goes straight ahead.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

This is the latest abomination this world has brought upon us just now.

$1000 + $99 all for another lameass camera.

full

heh it looks like a fidget spinner
Background Pony #AFC8
MST3K joke that has aged REALLY badly: “Who do you admire as a father figure more: Bill Cosby or Marvin Gaye Sr?”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide