Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
…so yeah, my ADHD won’t let me make a consistent universe about my characters. One minute they’re about to fight some super tough monster, the second they’re just enjoying a day at school.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Alright, I’m just gonna come clean here: no matter how many times you guys explain to me why jerks and bullies are more interesting than kindhearted folks, I can’t, I repeat, CAN’T turn my creations evil. It just isn’t in my heart to do so, you know? Especially since my friends and family love me as well. So maybe just accept that not everyone is cut out for world-building.
Huh, guess this could’ve gone in the Vent thread instead…oh well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide