Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Grieverokami
All-woman alien race isn’t gay enough for you? I hate the asari because they are the sexual fan service race and there is one in all three Shep games that they try way too hard to make you romance (to the point where she’s the only unkillable companion).
On another note, my first run was a dude. The recent one was my second, and my next one will be my third.
@Grieverokami
I think I am as well, but want to try anyway. I plan on not taking certain options (like selling Legion), though I am going to force myself to kill my bro Wrex and sabotage the cure to say I did it once.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@Meanlucario
Liara’s characterisation is pretty interesting to me. I like that there are multiple facets to her. The one minor problem. Im not sure but alot of her actions showing her loyalty to Shephard happen offscreen in tie-ins. So by the 2nd game, her corruption feels quite abrupt. And by the time your playing Lair of the Shadowbroker, You feel bad for romancing anyone else if you romanced her in the first game. Because she went above and beyond to get Shephards body back. So you feel like you have to recipcrocate adn continue the relationship.
I like it though. It just makes the series all the more fascinating
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Grieverokami
Due to her species and how it feels like Bio forces you to like her, I refuse to romance her. And that’s because you cheat on her, and the other two options (Ashley and Kaiden). Only difference is that the latter two aren’t the Shadow Broker and don’t call you out until the third game.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Dustcan
That’s brought up in the first Kingdom Hearts(Yuffie calls him Squall he’s visibly annoyed by it), I believe it had to do with some trauma about his “world” being destroyed or something
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@Meanlucario
You hate the species? i dont follow.
I thought the whole point was they are supposed to be up themselves and are despised in-universe by some NPC’s, (that Gina lady comes to mind) for their high and mighty attitude towards other species. Not to mention lying about their origins and witholding Prothean tech from the Galaxy at large.
And to be fair, she is the “one true girl” of the series. And thats fine. Though why yound want to get her killed is beyond me
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Kingdom Hearts in general just does a lot of weird things with the Final Fantasy characters.
Between Squall’s name change, the X-2 girls being turned into fairy-esque creatures, and starting the trend of making Cloud out to be some edgy emo kid, it seemed like Nomura wasn’t sure what he wanted to do with them.
Of course, you could say that about the entire story in general.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Grieverokami
To mean, they were made to be sex appeal for the game, especially with how touchy they all were in the first game (especially Liara). It wasn’t until 2 where we got a significant one who wasn’t either being grabby with Shep or an antagonist, and even than you can make her into Shep in the Omega DLC with the right (or wrong for some people) choices.
I rather Ashly or Tali be the “one true girl.” And it annoys me that she’s the only companion who can’t die, no matter what happens. It feels like she’s forced onto me rather than a character I can like naturally. The only reason I can’t say she’s the only romance option who can’t die are the two gay human options in 3, Cortez and Samantha. Diana as well, though she doesn’t count towards the achievement so I’m iffy if I count her. Again, if feels like they force her onto you by making it so that she’s the only romance option outside of thee humans introduced in the last game who can’t die.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Almost no one ever lets anyone die (putting in the option was just like with almost every renegade choice a waste of time and money), Also Liara get’s so much hype because she’s the only love interest for both genders who is semi prominent in all the games and unlike most of the others fulfils a role outside of combat as the resident prothean expert and general scientist, also people were touchy about her being messed with after they found out why she was demoted in 2
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
My point isn’t will, but can. And people do runs that involve characters dying, like maximum death, minimum war assets, and the like.
It’s not hype, but force. And maybe if she wasn’t part of a species who’s meta purpose is to arouse horny teens (since you know, a all-female species who fucks everyone and almost every member of the species was a stripper at one point or another) and treated like another memorable companion rather than the character Bioware demands you romance, I would like a lot more.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
They don’t demand you romance her, at worst they push you into being friends with her, and her importence is because come 3 she is the deuteragonist, to provide foundations for future games that they could rely on before everyone realized 3’s ending ruined the setting and they moved to another galaxy to escape the fuck ups,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
No, they just make you interact with her to advance the plot multiple times in ME1, usually involving asari foreplay. Oh, and saying “hi” to her too often results in you being locked into her. Not forced whatsoever.
And it’s not like there are ways around that. Garrus, Tali, Grunt, Legion, Wrex, and everyone else has a replacement, so they could easily have one for Liara as well.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Why do people care more about who or what you can fuck then anything else in a video about space wars?
Dating sims exist for a reason who know?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide