Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #315E
@Meanlucario

Check out Vgchartz charts of European sales of recent years. Or if you don’t trust VGchartz check on Google, you will find many evidences regardless.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9C90  
Speaking as a Nintendo-fan, who’s caught his fair share of “bullying,” honestly I think you’re overreacting, and I never actually heard of somebody getting seriously hurt over the crime of liking Nintendo.

I say, keep enjoying Nintendo, and ignore the haters, nobody’s going to kill you over it.
Background Pony #315E
@Beau Skunky

This is how things go in my place unfortunately, I can’t do anything about it. I do play on PC as well, Nintendo is still the one I love the most and living in a place in which it’s hated for the wrong reason, to me is unstandeable. You don’t really know what I’ve been throught, someone even told me to kill myself for this…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9C90  
Dude, I have had people tell me that, nearly everybody online has. A-holes tell other people to “kill themselves” so much online, and such it’s lost it’s meaning. It’s meaningless now. Don’t let it get to you.

What country do you live in BTW?
Background Pony #315E
@Beau Skunky

I can assure you, being a Nintendo fan in Italy is a pain in the ass. Why do you think I came to talk about it on a secondary section of a foreign site?
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Alright, definitely gonna buy some PC components during Neweggs Black Friday sale next week.

Might not get everything I need, but it’s a start.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Does this mark a full return to the series? Should we expect more?
Yes. It’s probably no surprise that many people at Valve have been wanting to get back to the Half-Life universe for a long time, and this experience has only reinforced that. In the process of creating Half-Life: Alyx, we’ve had to explore new ways to tell stories with these characters and this world, and we’ve discovered a lot of new gameplay experiences that go beyond what we’ve been able to do before. Of course, we’ll have to wait and see how people react to Half-Life: Alyx once it’s out, but we’d love to continue pushing forward.
Background Pony #315E
In all seriousness thought: any suggestion on how could I stop going on those sites to begin with? I don’t actually care much of modern games anymore, and even thought Nintendonis still doing great I promised myself to not buy Switch because I’m done with consoles. I go to those places mainly because I’m bored (and I go instinctively as I frequented them for many years), and every time I go there I always regret. I think all I need to do is keep my mind distracted for a while, focusing it on something else, so that with the time I would systematically stop going there. I need to keep my mind distracted, possibly doing something serious/constructive. Any suggestion?
Background Pony #8BC9
anyone have any info on the Steam Remote Play Together?

there are a couple of Co-Op mode games I want to try with the thing…  
but im not sure they would work.
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
Think I’m going to get a Windows Mixed Reality when it’s time to get a VR headset since it seems to be the cheapest option.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide