Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ve only realised now that Mission 4 and 5 were both Ryder and Big Smoke failed a secret plot to kill both CJ and Sweet.
Ryder and CJ raided a Ballas drug den where CJ did most of the job (you can clearly see Ryder just standing in a corner), and Big Smoke refusing to shoot back at the Kilo Tray assassins and the assassination attempt was a revenge against CJ for attacking them in their own hood. All were a sly strategy by Ryder and Smoke to waste both the Johnsons.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@CaptainXtra
I don’t think I’ve seen any kind of relationship outside of Set’s Ghouls and Lou Tenants Super Mutants in FO1 tbh. They don’t really interact. In fact in New Vegas The only groups you see interact are Jason Brights and the Nightkins in the Repconn Launch facility, and they aren’t friendly. No Ghouls are seen in Jacobstown. Tabitha keeps Raul locked up on Black Mtn. Dunno about 3, and in 4 I don’t think they interact either.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Ghouls and Super Mutants don’t have any particularly positive relationships in 3 or 4. Ghouls can’t be turned into super mutants so the ones in 3 don’t target them, and ghoul communities in both games are pretty out of the way so the super mutants don’t have much reason to raid them. Both species have settled into a default “live and let live” policy towards each other, at least until the humans are dealt with.
They’re basically this meme.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide