Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Due to the twist in a recently released movie, i have to wonder:

If we ever perfect VR, can you think of how long we’ll subsist on remakes for it?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I remember playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles… That’s about it.

In all seriousness; it was really fun, especially with friends. Music was so good.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
full

Later this year, Hasbro Gaming is rereleasing several Tiger Electronic games from the 1990s to cash in on the nostalgic gamer crowd. They include The Little Mermaid, Transformers, X-Men, and even Sonic 3. They’ll be around $15 each, and require 2 AA batteries (not included) just like the original units.

I’ve never personally played one, and while I hear they “suck,” (people say “Game & Watch” are more fun) I don’t care I’ll definitely get the Sonic 3 one, just to say I have it.

Now they need to rerelease the “Home Alone 2” Talkboy.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I wish there were games that can have me immersed like when I was a kid. Nowadays, games are either for quick plays (10-30 minutes) or take too much time (several hours).
Background Pony #EDE6
@Scrabbleman  
Tell me about it. This is why I mostly play Arcade Games or if I want to start a full experience game I don’t play games longer than 8 hours.
Background Pony #0AED
@Meanlucario  
Morrowind is SLOW.

Oblivion is alot faster. Don’t forget about the Theives Guild being the best Theives Guild in games.
Background Pony #EDE6
@Beau Skunky

Capcom’s Sidescrolling Beat em Ups, Pac-Man, Galaga, Turtles in Time and so on.

Also… You can say that until you had to do the hardest university exam of your entire life (AKA Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)….Yeah, I really can’t find that much time to play anymore. I can allow myself only small games…
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Meanlucario  
Oblivion was good when I first started playing it in 2006, but it has not aged well at all. Whereas Morrowind still has a nostalgic charm to it, and is clearly outdated grapically, its story is engaging unlike Oblivion’s, which just bores me and has cringey as shit voice acting and ugly faces.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #4D4D  
Y’know, I love those retro arcade games too. Turtles in Time was great, though I wish they’d make a version that has all the stuff from the SNES game, and arcade game combined together. (Including Cement Man.)
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Eh, it’s his right to feel that way, same as for anyone who’s still able to enjoy the music despite the person who made it turning out to be awful.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

people getting so hyped for this Cyber Shadow game annoys me, imagine people going fucking nuts over frontline fuel of war just because it came out 20 years later than it did,
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Thanotos Omega  
Because it’s from a studio that made a really good indie retro style platformer that instead of using the same dated elements, used the best parts of them and made a game that was challenging but not cheap. And does a lot of color and detail that weren’t possible on the NES yet retains that visual style. Fuck people for getting hyped over something from a studio that proved it can make a good game, I guess? Why do you care so much?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide