Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Thanotos Omega

The one where she takes your friendship for granted, tricks you into a death quest on a death planet with no exit strategy, all without explanation and mostly just for her own ego and curiousity, yes.

You’re darn right you’re gonna pay for that escape pod out of your own wallet Peebs.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I am just in the second episode of Black Mesa, and I noticed that some details have been fixed.

For example, the door that you encounter during the elevator and the headcrab attack now can be opened. When I first discovered it, the door couldnt open from the outside, only by the inside. I had to improvise and use a lot of crates and barrels to climb up and get the extra HEV armor and some ammo from that room.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

More Hollow Knight progress:

*Learned Nail Dash  
*Got the map for Kingdom’s Edge  
*Got the Thorns of Agony charm  
*Fully explored the Howling Cliffs  
*Up to over 500 essence

And I finally beat Hornet the second time. I looked up a guide and used a build, and ended up beating her on the first try with it. So the endorphin rush wasn’t as intense as when I beat the Mantis Lords.
Background Pony #0E4A
Twitter.com/s3rioussam/status/1237591391137497088

Even one of the developers of the game wasn’t much happy about this reaction. Can’t really blake him for it.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So Minecraft’s Smithing Table finally got functionality… And it’s a royal disappointment. It works, but there should be more to it…
Background Pony #0E4A
Anyway, parallelely to the whole Sony fanboys mess, I’m glad that Horizon is coming to Steam. I’m not a fan of Sony’s games, but Horizon was one the very few exceptions that actually interested me (altogether with Spider Man and Ratchet & Clank). Now that it’s coming on a platform on which I can play it, it will be a pleasure for me to get it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser  
Huh, sense I can’t find diamonds, or netherite yet, that’s something I can’t really use, I guess.

Made a Minecraft painting recently, and was surprised at how huge it was. (It’s the one that looks like the old “Karate Champ” game kinda.)
Background Pony #0E4A
nintendolife.com/news/2020/03/lego_super_mario_officially_unveiled_features_interactive_mario_and_fan-favourite_characters

I’m starting to believe Nintendo actually WANTS all the hate of the world. This thing is awful…
Background Pony #0E4A
I don’t like this. I don’t like this at all. Nintendo is still making strong games (aside of the new Pokemon) but they’re making so many many many mistakes outside the quality of the games that are overshadowing them, bringing more hate than appreciation. This is bad.
Background Pony #0E4A
@Meanlucario

The problem is that these things are fucking ugly (and no, I’m not saying LEGOs are ugly, but how they transposed Mario into the LEGOs, it looks awful), and are not gonna do well to the image of the franchise, or Nintendo itself…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide