Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So is anyone else hoping that Chuggaaconroy does some bonus episodes for his Xenoblade LP covering the Definitive Edition and the Future Connected extra storyline?
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, good god it’s depressing how most of the endgame sidequests in Alcamoth are basically you giving mercy kills to most of the High Entia you had grown to care about over the course of the game because they all became Telethia.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@igotnopicks

And of course it has the Bionis’ Shoulder, which had been cut from the original game though it was still fully coded in there. I hear that the Future Connected version of the area is MUCH larger than the original dummied out area though.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@igotnopicks

But yeah, even though playing through Future Connected can get you some nice bonuses in the main story, since it of course naturally has heavy spoilers for the main story I’ve been holding off on it.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@igotnopicks

Yeah, I’m aware they’re two of Riki’s kids. And also that Teelan, who had the sidequest about Telethia research in the main game, is a major character in Future Connected.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Seriously though, it’s frustrating as hell that several of my party members still don’t have maximum Affinity with each other no matter how often I have them in battle together or how many gifts I give them.

Although something I thought was a neat touch was that if you have Reyn and Sharla in your battle party in the battles against Gadolt, they get extra Affinity points for each other.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Same goes for maxing out everyone’s skill trees for that matter. Especially Fiora’s since she joins so late.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Also, how can Junks be at the Hidden Machina Village, Colony 6, AND the Bionis’ Interior all at the same time?
Background Pony #2CB3
According to TV Tropes, DarkSydePhil once said that Leno is only good for helping people sleep, and said that a character he made in a Lord of the Rings game had to be funnier than Dane Cook.

I only bring this up because Phil calling someone else unfunny is like Liberace calling Elton John gay.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
I have over 10 DIY recipes lying around on my New Horizons island that have yet to learned. Is there anybody here who are willing to come over and learn them?

@NitroFury  
I’ve been watching Caddicarus’s Crash Bandicoot videos lately and while I have yet to see his most recent video. His video about claiming every single time trial Platinum Relic in the series was jaw dropping. I mean GODDAMN, the lengths to even obtain some of them. If I ever get the N. Sane Trilogy, I don’t think I have the balls to even touch the Platnium Relics. If Gold Relics are enough to warrant 100% completion then that’s good enough for me. The Platinum Relics were clearly made for players who are in leagues of their own.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario  
@Jarkes

Gotta hand it to these chinese devs.  
They capitalize the shit out of anything and fast. Forget quality. They just gotta make a quick buck and be done with it.

Cyberpunk, which is a genre as a critique of late-stage corporate capitalism where everything is privatized, every aspect of life is controlled by megacorps and humans are increasingly turning into mere numbers and products driven by their dependence on technology and the megacorps pursuit of profit…

and now the genre is now being capitalized by companies exploiting ppl’s dependence on tech and its pursuit of profit.

This is some meta shit.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN  
I’m actually okay with clones.

Fnaf clones, minecraft clones, pubg clones, dark souls clones, gta clones, diablo clones, farmville clones–they’re fine by me. I’m okay with ppl making games following a formula.

I’m just expanding on Jarke’s comment on the tasteful irony of the situation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide