Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Video Game General

Loira
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! -
Flexible -
Platinum bit -
Ruby -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru exclusive artwork
Artist -

Smolder is a cutie
@Meanlucario  
Her minions are literally the only problem in the whole fight.

Twice now I’ve almost beaten her, and then they come back and it’s over.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@Thanotos Omega  
No, he said they where “gaiden”, that means side-story with people misunderstanding it as non-canon as often a gaiden story has no effect on the main story.  
But really a gaiden story is full canon.

@Mike  
That was my point, but people just go right to talk about how the games are bad like the ideas being good do not matter at all.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Prof.NightJack  
I’m not saying they don’t matter. I would love to see them done better, and make Adam and Samus’s relationship as good as it was portrayed in Fusion.
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
NEW GAME DARK SOULS

Bosses killed on first try who used to give me grief:

Smough and Ornstein (summon used)  
Four Kings  
Manus (summon used)

Second try kills of bosses who used to give me grief

Artorias  
Kalameet

With only 1 lord soul done
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Mike  
You respond to me talking about how it had good ideas and saying how they where not used right with saying how they meant fuck all because of being poorly executed…  
That seem like you are dismissing them then saying how they are poorly used, when saying that is response to me already saying how they where poorly used.
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
Any time I talk of the good ideas that Other M had it alway goes into the same thing.  
It’s like talking about a good actor but it being too bad they are put in a bad move then someone comes up and says how it doesn’t matter the actor is good, becuse the movie is still bad.  
A good actor in a bad movie is still a good actor, they are just wasted in that bad movie, but you are still talking about the actor and not the movie.  
So why when talking of the good ideas in Other M do people have to say they mean nothing simply for being in a bad game?  
I”m talking about the ideas, not the game.  
The game being bad mean fuck all to what I’m saying about the ideas, just like a movie being bad means fuck all to do with was how there is a good actor.
Mikey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Prof.NightJack  
Alright alright, sorry, poor choice of words on my part. Sheesh.  
And to be clear, I’m more upset at the effect it had on the series until last year. I almost lost hope that we would get another game in the series. And Federation Force was a poor way to end the 6 year drought.
Background Pony #9136
And Federation Force was a poor way to end the 6 year drought.

I’m curious, would that game have been received any differently if it was released after another Metroid game (and thus didn’t have the “burden” of having to resurrect the entire franchise)? Or would it have been just as hated regardless?
Prof.NightJack

Gizmonics Scientist
@Background Pony #E672  
I remember seeing a lot of people reacting positively to Blast Ball when it was used for Nintendo World Championships 2015, before it was known to be part of a Metroid title.  
Though they did noticed a resemblance to Metroid, they didn’t seem to actully think it was one.  
So I would say just not having the name or showing things from Metroid would of made people react differently.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
I will say though that I’ve never been happier as a Metroid fan. We had a fantastic remake of an underrated game, and a sequel to The Prime Trilogy.
Background Pony #9136
@Prof.NightJack  
That whole Blast Ball fiasco made me think it was gonna be a sports game spinoff of Metroid, kinda like how Mario has a bunch of spinoff sports games.
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I will also add that I’m more forgiving of the scene where Samus freaks out on Ridley.

I get what they were going for, but they also didn’t really properly explain why she was reacting that way save for a very brief flashback to her childhood during the scene.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Jarkes  
I think knowing how PTS works first hand and how it can effect you, I can sympathize more with that scene.

Trauma, especially when it happens young doesn’t just go away with a snap of the fingers and passing time.
Jarkes
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mike

A friend of mine said it might have worked better if Samus had said something about how she was certain that Ridley was gone for good in the fires of Zebes’s explosion, with possibly a flashback to her battle against him from Super Metroid and then showing Zebes exploding.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.