Video Game General

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Apparently lootboxes have caused the rate of underage gambling in the UK to balloon. At this point it wouldn’t surprise me if EA had somehow done more psychological damage to children in the UK than the WWII bombings…
MadVillain
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Horses in the 🅱ack
It’s actually sorta impressive what all these game companies are doing with Loot boxes. Of course they’re all completely unethical, but the way they’re milking the system is genius. They know most lawmakers are too old out of touch to have any idea how to even begin to understand what video games are, not even mentioning anything like “regulation”. They basically have free reign to do whatever they want with micro-transactions for the next 10-15 years at least, when all the older lawmakers die out and we get some slightly younger people who at least know the difference between a PC and Mac.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@icey wicey 1517  
Surprised SSBU is so low, though that’s not saying too much as it’s already sold over a million copies.

@Cyborg_pony  
I know that’s a joke, but funny thing is, the Animal Crossing series actually has alot of female developers. That’s why the art style is so adorable.  
Tekashi Tezuka, the producer of the game said they wanted to get more women involved in the game industry, and wanted more women developers so the game could appeal to both genders.

Hearing that makes it kinda ironic that some try to say Nintendo, or Japanese game companies in general are “sexist.”
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
So, I just recently discovered that Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a separate game on its own. All this years, I always thought GOH was just a big DLC Expansion pack for Saints Row IV.

Dammit
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
They live in a small bubble.

Some of the same who are “defending” the lady from E3 from sexists, are the same people that revile her because of her other work  
full

I live the irony, and they probably have no idea. :b
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
It’s actually sorta impressive what all these game companies are doing with Loot boxes. Of course they’re all completely unethical, but the way they’re milking the system is genius.

The bit about how one game literally forces you into playing against MUCH higher-skilled players so you get stomped into the dirt, and then immediately afterwards slides in advertisements of the item(s) said high-skilled player was using to stomp you into the dirt…

That’s a brilliant bit of evil genius right there.
Jarkes
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Yeah, I’m pretty sure that the video that originally came from (which was originally in response to something else, but it became a bit of a meme) was meant to poke fun at those types of people.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I beat almost everything in Act 1 of the DLC (I decided to call them Act instead of DLC 1 and 2), except for the last main quest and a task that requires an item in the area that the former quest takes place in. May complete it later today.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Act 1 of the DLC done. The last quest took longer than I expected, and was building up to what happens in the second DLC, hence why I’m referring to them as Acts. There seems to be four main quests like in Act 1, plus 12 side quests/tasks and two companion quests, so there’s a lot for me to tackle tomorrow.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.