Wrestling thread

Background Pony #9683
@Holofan4life  
LOL no, the End of 2013 into 2014 where Roman was “Popular”, 2019 was purposefully done to not have him be featured in the World Title Picture(that’s why Roman didn’t get shitted on like the past 4 Years), so 2020 he gets pushed massively down People’s Throats all over again.

Be prepared Folks the Rejectment of Boreman Drains is about to make its Magnificent Return…. ;)

#StopTheRomanAgenda #RomanStillSucks
Background Pony #9683
@Holofan4life
LOL no, the End of 2013 into 2014 where Roman was “Popular”, 2019 was purposefully done to not have him be featured in the World Title Picture(that’s why Roman didn’t get shitted on like the past 4 Years), so 2020 he gets pushed massively down People’s Throats all over again.
Be prepared Folks the Rejectment of Boreman Drains is about to make its Magnificent Return…. ;)
#StopTheRomanAgenda #RomanStillSucks

The Fiend is going to get killed & Buried at WM 36 by the Boreman Drains Agenda, oh I can’t wait for That….sarcasm
Background Pony #9683
Marty Scurll just showed up to confront Nick Aldis after Aldis defeated James Storm to retain the NWA World Championship

Marty can come to AEW after this short NWA Run, it’s not a Bad Idea for The Villain to do for the Time being! :)

#TheVillain #WoopWoop

@Holofan4life  
Hey I guess having the Desire & Expectations to have a Good & nicely produced Wrestling Show without any Pathetic Political Agenda being Pushed makes me taking Pro Wrestling so Seriously, so what then XD :D

#IJustWantEnjoyableProWrestling
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Catherine Joy Perry (Lana) told ComicBook.com that she’s gotten death threats from fans on social media doing her current storyline. “I personally have received a lot of death threats, I’ve gotten calls from like WWE and the FBI, people actually threatening WWE. Having death threats on me and the FBI has had to call me and protect me. And I get death threats on my comments on Instagram, on Twitter. I mean, people are bullies. I mean today I opened my email account and I had this death threat on my email… But it was just like the names that people call are just, it’s just appalling. It’s absolutely appalling. You know, cyber-bullying is a big cause of suicide. And I just wanna speak out on it, as like, that is really, really, really wrong. It’s completely wrong. People really need to think before they comment. Because all they’re doing is they’re hiding behind a screen and they’re just, they’re being mean. And you know, do people want to be responsible for people killing themselves? I’m going to continue to strongly speak out about it because I think that there’s a lot, a lot of people that are victims of cyber-bullying and it really affects their entire life and it’s wrong and it needs to stop.”
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@icey wicey 1517

I’m watching a wrestling event where the champion entered using a theme you wouldn’t listen in Blues Clues, after an action pack match with hard punches and little technical moves, WHICH was opened by the opposite of that former match with Carillo and Andrade.

Wrestling is anime minus the superpowers
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Man, that woman’s TLC match is super polarizing. Some people are saying it was a mess, other people are saying it was extremely entertaining.
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I feel conflicted about the ending.

Again. Despite two hiccups, one nearly blowing up my diaphragm from sheer stupidity (you know the one)

It’s the third ppv in a row that doesn’t leave a sour taste on my mouth and made feel glad I saw it.

Now I stare with fear at the royal rumble and the road to mania
Background Pony #9683
What a Awful & Boring Show, TLC 2019 was Skippable, only Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy & Daniel Bryan’s Old Look Appearence were Things I had Interest in! :o

Royal Rumble from what it looks like will have Awful Rumble Winners, good Lord have Mercy for my Soul XD :D

#RetireVince #GoAwayKevinDunn #SaveUsAEW
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
Kairi looked injured. I hope she’s alright.

Apparently she’s telling everyone she’s ok. I know a wrestler would tell people that with seven fractured ribs and only limited bladder control, but at least she’s capable of limping to her bed under her own power.

…you know, I know it’s part of her charm but I do worry about Kairi. As a UFC fan, I can’t help but notice that every single person in that match was a good few weight classes above her. They basically put the poor girl in a TLC match with a platoon of gorillas. Even Becky is twenty pounds heavier than her.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide