Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
On the latest episode of WWE 24, they play Ramblin’ Rabbit’s voice not sped up. It turns out the person who does the voice for Ramblin’ Rabbit is Bruce Prichard.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
So, what do you think is going to happen if Karrion Kross’s injury is so severe he has to relinquish the NXT Championship? Who do you think is going to hold it? I was thinking maybe Tommaso Ciampa or Finn Balor.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Im going for Velveteen

That would be the worst decision they could possibly make. That is not going to happen in a million years. If that happens, that might be the worst decision ever made by a major wrestling company. Even worse than David Arquette winning the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Why would they crown an alleged pedophile to be the new NXT Championship? Seriously.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@QuasarNova  
Putting a guy who has heavy allegations of sending nudes to minors in a title match is dumb

He shouldn’t be in anything WWE related until they find out if the allegations are true or not
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Rank of all takeover 30 matches  
Pre show 2.5/5  
Finn vs Thatcher 3.5/5  
Ladder Match 4.5/5  
Adam Cole vs Pat 3/5 didn’t like the slow start headlock however Pat was freaking brilliant in the middle of the match  
Io vs Dakota 3.5/5  
Kross vs Keith Lee disappointing 2.5/5

7/10 for Takeover
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I really hope Pat McAfee becomes a full time wrestler. If he did, he could end up being one of the best wrestlers to ever grace the squared circle.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I know it’s probably not gonna happen, but I actually think it would be pretty cool if Roman Reigns returned tonight and it’s revealed he’s the leader of Retribution. The retribution being for the title shot Roman Reigns was supposed to get at WrestleMania but never got. It won’t happen though because that would mean Roman Reigns would have to turn heel.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide