Viewing last 25 versions of post by Vinyl Fluff in topic DB WORKSHOP: Tag discussion

Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

What the Fluff?
Hey guys, this is a little off-kilter, but it involves tags so I'm asking here.

>>1268649

This image is animated. The compression has created twframes of alternating frames with different color intensities. This creates a subtle but _*very_* real rapid strobing effect from her snout, to one cheek, and down her entire neck. It's visibility may depend on your monitor, it is is very much there. I've put @`seizure warning@` on it twice. I've tried explaining it in the comments, twice. It keeps getting removed by non-staff.

I'm not photo-sensitive, but I know the things that can set photo-sensitive people off, and strobing can do it. I've tried explaining in the comments there that it doesn't have to be an image with bright rotating colors to affect a photo-sensitive person.

People are seeing it, thinking it's mistagged, and removing it without ever seeing the comments. I'm trying to keep even the smallest chance someone will unintentionally stumble onto that and be affected by it from happening.

Can I please get some advice or help here?
No reason given
Edited by Vinyl Fluff
Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -

What the Fluff?

>>1268649

This image is animated. The compression has created two alternating frames with different color intensities. This creates a subtle but _very_ real rapid strobing effect from her snout, to one cheek, and down her entire neck. It's visibility may depend on your monitor, it is is very much there. I've put @seizure warning@ on it twice. I've tried explaining it in the comments, twice. It keeps getting removed by non-staff.

I'm not photo-sensitive, but I know the things that can set photo-sensitive people off, and strobing can do it. I've tried explaining in the comments there that it doesn't have to be an image with bright rotating colors to affect a photo-sensitive person.

People are seeing it, thinking it's mistagged, and removing it without ever seeing the comments. I'm trying to keep even the smallest chance someone will unintentionally stumble onto that and be affected by it from happening.

No reason given
Edited by Vinyl Fluff
Vinyl Fluff
Non-Fungible Trixie -

What the Fluff?

>>1268649

This image is animated. The compression has created two alternating frames with different color intensities. This creates a subtle but _very_ real strobing effect from her snout, to one cheek, and down her entire neck. It's visibility may depend on your monitor, it is is very much there. I've put @seizure warning@ on it twice. I've tried explaining it in the comments, twice. It keeps getting removed by non-staff.

No reason given
Edited by Vinyl Fluff