Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic derpibooru's badges

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@TexasUberAlles](/forums/meta/topics/derpiboorus-badges?post_id=5449643#post_5449643)
Uhm ... oh, wait - yeah, that is that badge. I was thinking of the one where you were here the first month after the death of PonyBooru. "The End Was Not The End" or something like that? It's not even in the system any more. Like, even if someone wanted or somehow magically earned that badge, a dev would have to ram it into the database by hand.

Honestly, I think the only reason that I didn't get the "From The Night" badge is because when staff asked me to back down I did. Also the plausibly ban-worthy shit I was doing tended to be at least plausibly "funny" (except for those massively triggered by a proximate cause of April Fool, in toto) and was almost entirely related to role playing during April Fools events. Just your normal, healthy case of non-insane automatism. I plead "not giving a fuck" but immediately changed my behavior and was summiarily offered a slot on staff, including the fully featured brain chip.

Thus the chronic alcoholism.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran