derpibooru's badges

ichiban iceychan 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - This badge goes to bublebee123, but they don't have a derpi account.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@lincolnbrewsterfan
Ah Derpibooru isn't on Patreon any more, that is just used for The smiling Pony to make vector art now.

Pixv and Subscribestar are the two main sites now for donations.

Also you you get a cutie Mark badge too for donating (either for donating $10 or more in total or being a bronze tier or higher donator)
Posted Report
Phoenixflambe
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Verified Preenhub user
@kekerino
The description is 'Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.'

'Or' implies I'm not required to add the original description, and I'm pretty sure I always add more tags above the minimum before uploading. Maybe it's the consistency issue but I'm not sure what that meant.
Posted Report
Shellshock
Artist -

Ek immi kaldą
547 pages is a bit long to read through, so I'm just going to assume this is the place to ask: It's been five months since the tenth anniversary event and I have yet to receive a badge; is it too late for me to get that?
Posted Report
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

友情は魔法だ🧚
@Ponies And Cuddles
What is "Pony Fest Discord", and what badge is associated with it? That does not sound like any of our normal badges. Are you talking about a badge from some other site?

Are you talking about PontFest.horse?

@Shellshock
It's the right place to ask but I don't know the criteria for that event. Hopefully someone who worked that event will be along this weekend to help.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
MILFs & Cougars Art Pack by MLPFWB

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~