Viewing last 25 versions of post by SomeDerpibooruUser in topic Feedback on the "Policy Refinement Feedback Thread"

SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
"[@Background Pony #4D96":](/forums/meta/topics/feedback-on-the-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4876385#post_4876385
)  
Oops this is me. I also don't like how the wording of "do not seriously advocate for committing significant violence." was changed to something way more subjective and that images that could be repericeived as "baiting" will no longer have artistic merit taken into account.
No reason given
Edited by SomeDerpibooruUser
SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
"@Background Pony #4D96":/forums/meta/topics/feedback-on-the-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4876385#post_4876385
Oops this is me. I also don't like how the wording of "do not seriously advocate for committing significant violence." was changed to something way more subjective and that images that could be reprieved as "baiting" will no longer have artistic merit taken into account.
No reason given
SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
"@Background Pony #4D96":/forums/meta/topics/feedback-on-the-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4876385#post_4876385
Oops this is me. I also don't like how the wording of "do not seriously advocate for committing significant violence." was changed and that images that could be reprieved as "baiting" will no longer have artistic merit taken into account.
No reason given