Viewing last 25 versions of post by deathsia in topic Getting tired of mods and friend's of mod's abusing their power on site...

deathsia
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Experienced Writer
"[@Derpy Whooves":](/forums/meta/topics/getting-tired-of-mods-and-friend-s-of-mod-s-abusing-their-power-on-site?post_id=4714198#post_4714198

)

I'm not talking about someone being banned for 24hrs or their comment deleted because they deserved it, lord knows plenty of people do but for every person who deserves it there's many more that don't. I'm talking about the comments on an image or towards the mod that they don't like. I've seen many comments made towards mods which were no offensive but called them out on something(I REALLY WISH I could recall specifics on this but its been sometime since I've seen a comment like this) and said comment gets deleted for x rule reason.

And then there are times when I see comments made towards anon users or non-mods that mysteriously get deleted for x rule when the only thing the user did was call them out on spouting BS, retaliate to being insulted, or defend themselves and yet the original comment remains thus making the deleted comment's party look as if they were in the wrong the one who was actually in the wrong all along, in the right.
No reason given
Edited by deathsia