Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #9375 in topic My Rating Tags Problem.

Background Pony #9375
"[@Princess Luna":](/meta/my-rating-tag-guidelines-problem/post/4054514#post_4054514
)  
Sorry for my grammar/spelling, by the way. English is not my first language, but even in my native one I have a wicked case of mistyping/ and making weird sentences. I guess it just translates :3

Well, as I've said, you can change the wording however you like. The point is, nudity that doesn't have female nipples/genitalia/anus now belongs in suggestive, right? So why not make it clear? Maybe not with my wording of it, but in some way.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #9375
Background Pony #9375
"@Princess Luna":/meta/my-rating-tag-guidelines-problem/post/4054514#post_4054514
Sorry for my grammar/spelling, by the way. English is not my first language, but even in my native one I have a wicked case of mistyping/weird wordisengtences. I guess it just translates :3

Well, as I've said, you can change the wording however you like. The point is, nudity that doesn't have female nipples/genitalia/anus now belongs in suggestive, right? So why not make it clear? Maybe not with my wording of it, but in some way.
No reason given
Background Pony #9375
"@Princess Luna":/meta/my-rating-tag-guidelines-problem/post/4054514#post_4054514
Sorry for my grammar/spelling, by the way. English is not my first language, but even in my native one I have a wicked case of mistyping/weird wording. I guess it just translates :3

No reason given