Viewing last 25 versions of post by Lil_VampireCJ in topic [CLOSED] Site Staff Applications

Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Ngl I was gonna say, this site needs more staff atm, the moderation system is running incredibly slow to what it should be, theres so many reports still not responded to as well as posts in site & policy that have had zero response or action to.

Honestly, I'd be interested to help but idk if I can this current time as I am already dealing with a lot of issues/stress in the real world. But maybe at later date/time I would. **shrug**

But eh whatever, I'll make a application. because I might be better in the next day or week or so-
No reason given
Edited by Lil_VampireCJ
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Ngl I was gonna say, this site needs more staff atm, the moderation system is running incredibly slow to what it should be, theres so many reports still not responded to as well as posts in site & policy that have had zero response or action to.

Honestly, I'd be interested to help but idk if I can this current time as I am already dealing with a lot of issues/stress in the real world. But maybe at later date/time I would. **shrug**

But eh whatever, I'll make a application.
No reason given
Edited by Lil_VampireCJ