Viewing last 25 versions of post by Genki in topic Rearranging Images in Gallery, Broken Possibly?

Genki
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

SQUAWK!!!
I use and make galleries a lot so I'm noticing something I wish wasn't the case. apparently, when I add many images, I like to put the images into a certain order and it helps a lot when I want to look for an image. Now it stays like that for a bit, but maybe like an hour or two later, or perhaps when I add more images into the gallery, all the images are out of order once more! Even worst, I would find images I would save, 20 pages later being seen on like, page 1 or 5 or so.

I'm not sure if anybody else has this problem but it's a common occurrence for me since I use galleries SO MUCH. Is there some kinda coding that's making the images be placed according to the date it was upload or something? I want some control over where I place the images I like without the worry that when I go back to it an hour or so later it'll be scrambled again.

Also, I seem to not be able to drag and drop images from one page to another anymore, which was a REALLY HANDY feature? Why is it gone? The changes made to the site from now is not like how it was a couple of months ago, it has made Galleries really buggy for the past few months. I was hoping the change would eventually come to where this wasn't a problem, but it still is.

Just like the, adding images to your FAV, it's all in the order of upload date, rather than being ordered in the date it was FAV'd into your favorites. Which, again, makes it hard to find what you're looking for. Is there going to be any changes to help support any of this in the future?

Even *now* I'm working on a gallery for Somnambula and Sphinxes, I spent all yesterday organizing, and today I go back to it, all out of order...
No reason given
Edited by Genki