Report site bugs here

Background Pony #82FB
I encountered a strange glitch regarding certain tag pages.

[Explicit]  
||On the vulva tag page, clicking on the link for vagina (and vice versa) logs me out. I believe that this may work in other situations when tags link to other tags in their detailed descriptions, but I’m not sure. ||
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
Heh, I notice it lumps everything inside under “vagina”, but I can appreciate the difficulty in getting people to label vestibule given how much difficulty most have with vagina/vulva.
Damaged
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Word Bug
@Barhandar  
Right, and it’s also called the vaginal vestibule. In humans it is considered part of the vulva, but not so in horses.

Equines have the urethra join the female reproductive tract a little deeper than humans, meaning the vestibule is actually tube shaped and slightly recessed in. The vulva, of course, is the external part of the tract.
FredMSloniker
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The ‘Fine Arts’ user tag image isn’t rendering in Firefox on my Android phone. When I try to view it directly, I get a brief glimpse of an XML parsing error, then a content encoding error. It works in Chrome on my phone and Firefox on my desktop. I’m not sure why this weirdly specific error is happening!
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Aryanne’s Jewish Sex Slave  
It’s by far the most reported issue on the site…

Essentially, in the time you were putting in your comment, someone else submitted theirs. This tells the notification system that that thread has been updated. Then you finish submitting your comment, which doesn’t trigger a notification. The notification system hasn’t seen you refresh the page so the previous notification is still there, and it will always list the last person to have posted in a thread, which is you.
TwilightDerpykin

I have been doing some work with the API and it seems that the given sha512 hash for every file i have tried ranging from very old to just posted is incorrect when compared against the downloaded file. For instance with https://derpibooru.org/265 the API data available at https://derpibooru.org/265.json put’s the sha512 hash as “1716c09693e87b142b765cd3b8948bf03064d96f611739d6121238106fd04707064084754db70ae910d9959ca9cae20f0f141faf9ed0def23074ed791ff9c27f” whereas a downloaded copy put’s it as “d60034a13e36bff603192e07130201a8a1a029f3ef0c485e330d6748a393ca0b8171c3f02de1a84e2b83d5798f2ba4aa81183f208325e82535d8fea61e53e7b2”.

I have tried around a dozen images and have verified they are all able to be viewed fine so it should not be from a corrupted download. Have tried from the Download and DS links, Along with right clicking the image and saving it from there, Along with the full link as obtained from the API.
TwilightDerpykin

@Joey  
In that case exposing it under the public API is pretty useless unless it is just the same data set being exposed over both the public API and the internal one then it is understandable from an ease of implementation side of things. Thanks for the quick reply atleast and i hope you have a great day and 2019!
KeriNova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Responsible Disclosure - Responsible Disclosure

If custom filter doesn’t hide or spoiler any tags and only have complex filters, these complex filters are not displayed when viewing filter details.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide