Report site bugs here

NamelessNP
Glim Glam - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Ruby -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Starlight and Sunny Fan
I don’t know if anyone saw this issue in the Philomena thread, and I have something to add to it here

Comments on images with multiple pages of comments always default to the first page, even with the ‘newest comments first’ setting unchecked and when going to read new comments from notifications. With that setting off it used to default to the last page of comments.
Perplexiah
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

dumb artist the worst
just wanted to point out that the list of favouriters is still case sensitive (names starting with uppercase A-Z followed by those starting with lowercase a-z) as of a few months ago; it wasn’t reverted after the switch to philomena

i don’t know if it was changed on purpose or not (seems like i’ve been saying that a lot lately), but i found it more convenient when they were mixed together, instead of being completely separate
Background Pony #DDCC
I’m getting logged out at random. Happened like 3-4 times in a span of a week. Most of those times I haven’t even closed derpibooru’s tab, just left it for awhile and after returning to it and refreshing - bam, logged out. I don’t know if it’s the same bug that was talked about some time ago in this thread or something else, but I thought it won’t hurt to throw this in.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
I’ve found me some little visual bugs :D

The little badge poppy-uppy thing gets clipped off by the box around the comments:  
full

User names on the staff list overlap one another:  
full

And this guy doesn’t appear on the staff list :D
beirirangu

I’m still having this MAJOR problem: I’m CONTINUOUSLY being logged out! I can’t stay logged in for more than a day, and even then I’m still occasionally not considered logged in when I go on the site, and am re-logged in when I refresh the page… and this is the ONLY site this is happening to
Anachronymph
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Heyo, I’m having some trouble with filters. Isn’t there supposed to be a “copy and customize” button for official filters? I want to make a new filter but don’t want to start from scratch, and I’m sure I’ve done this before, but now all I see when I go to the Global Filters is:

full

I’m definitely logged in and everything. Was this button actually removed recently and the text on the Filter page not updated to reflect that?
Background Pony #09DB
The list of implied tags under tag description are no longer displaying in alphabetical order like they used to.
yrfoxtaur

When browsing the site with the latest iOS version of Documents 5, the nav/menu bar, search results and site footer display in what looks like the desktop version of the layout, about 2.25 times wider than my actual viewport, while comments/forums and tag lists on individual image pages display with mobile format, exactly as wide as the viewport.

The app in question updated just before philomena went open beta, and at first the beta did not exhibit this behavior, though after about a week it started to do it as well.

Given that on iOS there’s only one rendering engine, I have to wonder if this is related to the user agent string somehow.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@yrfoxtaur  
According to Bing:

Documents 5 for iPhone and iPad is an another strong alternative to file manager and FTP apps like Cloud Commander for iOS, FileExplorer, GoodReader, iStorage or FileBrowser. The plus of Documents 5 is the sync option and the SMB support for Mac and Time Capsule.

Why are you browsing the site with a file manager?
yrfoxtaur

@Joey  
Because I like to save images, but don’t want to put them in my photo library. I sometimes let others use my phone, but Documents 5 has the option to require a password.

Its built in browser is not as good as Safari, but it’s not by much.

It’s the same rendering engine as Safari, so it should, and usually does, work about the same, aside from JS execution time.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@yrfoxtaur  
The secret is that beneath the covers EVERYTHING on OSX and IOS is using Safari’s engine. Even text editors. It’s all a question of how well they use it. With Apple, more often then not the nail that sticks up doesn’t just get hammered down, the whole plank gets removed. “Apple - The power to lay off your very best!”

(but I’m not bitter)
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@yrfoxtaur  
The site checks if the user agent has “mobile” or “webOS” in it, and if it doesn’t, sets the minimum page width to 1024 user units (“px”, but dpi aware).

As far as I can tell this is the same behavior that the old Rails code had, as that’s what I referenced when I wrote it.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@yrfoxtaur  
I use an iPhone with iOS 13 as my primary device. If you use Safari and open an image (Either the View or VS buttons), you can go to “Share> Save to Files” and download an image to the files app. It even preserves the filename of the image.

The Files app can save the image to the pseudo filesystem on your iPhone, your iCloud account, or any storage provider you have in your files app (I have Dropbox, OneDrive, and Resillo Sync).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide