Report site bugs here

Background Pony #872C
Something’s up with the verification system for the tags. I’ve been consistently getting “Failed to fetch challenge from server!” when attempting to edit tags for about an hour now.

Same with uploading anything.
Background Pony #0096
I tried to make an actual account, but I keep getting the error that the ‘I am not a bot’ verification went wrong.  
This occurs on both MS Edge and Chrome.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
My name was recently changed and all my galleries could only be searched under my old name. I couldn’t find them on my account under the new name despite them being labelled as such when I found them.

The solution I found was going into each of the galleries and saving/updating them. They can now be searched under my new name.

This seems like it would be real pain if you can’t remember your previous name or have several galleries.
Epiphany
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Issue with navigating galleries that’s been around for at least several months, I haven’t checked if it happens on desktop, but it does happen on desktop view on my iphone:

Trying to navigate through pages of galleries (not pages within galleries) will go to the selected page on the default galleries list, ie with no search parameters. I’ve been working around it somewhat by sorting by newest and oldest, but I miss galleries if there’s more than two pages of them.

edit: unsure if this is a known issue or not, but I don’t want to read 400 pages of bug reports and it seems to have been around a while.
Background Pony #321F
@reversalmushroom  
That’s a moderator ability. Usually they lock comments when it’s everything has already gone to hell and no one’s behaving themselves despite numerous warnings. Given the unique circumstances of current real-world events they’ve been locking comments on images like that ahead of time. Enough of those comment threads had been going south immediately after uploading for that to seem like a reasonable course of action.
reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You're gay.
“For your own safety but probably to late anyway”

Never saw that before. Anyway, this is an exceedingly minor one, but it should say “too”.
reversalmushroom
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt

You're gay.
Oh. Every time a specific reason was chosen, it was always typed the exact same way every time, so I thought there was a drop-down menu of reasons to pick or something like that and it pasted it in.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@evan555alpha  
lols - typing on a tablet and fat fingered it :)

@reversalmushroom  
Nah. We TRY to make them uniform, because it simplifies searching. But when we delete a comment or an image or - really do anything - we just get a blank text field and we have to type something into it.

It’s pretty much what you see when you edit a comment. You have to put something in the reason field, and we just try to make sure that everyone is using the same format so it can be searched for.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
I’m getting scattered reports of folks not being able to view certain tags. You guys starting to selectively disable viewing them for some people or is something breaking?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide