Viewing last 25 versions of post by taaffeite in topic Rule #0 Policy Refinement Feedback Thread

taaffeite
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

@taaffeiite
"[@doloresbridge":](/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4879650#post_4879650
)  
i don't know what people personally want, i'm not that close to them. i'm "on the other side" simply because i agree that we should push to get nazi stuff off the website. i don't have any close ties to anyone else involved in this, i don't really talk to people and i was happy that there were others finally voicing their concerns about Derpibooru loud enough that i heard them and wanted to join in and pitch in my piece.

i do chat with some of the people "on the other side" because we all share a server that's about this kind of stuff, but that's literally it. i'm sorry i can't give you a clean-cut answer.

edit: sorry, just noticed you were asking if i would push to remove the other problematic content in the future; personally? yes, i would. i don't know if others would join me, tho. but at that point depending on how Derpibooru handles this current situation it may not even matter how i answer right now because i could have found a new permanent home by then.
Reason: edits edits edits sorry about that
Edited by taaffeite
taaffeite
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

@taaffeiite
"@doloresbridge":/forums/meta/topics/rule-0-policy-refinement-feedback-thread?post_id=4879650#post_4879650
i don't know what people personally want, i'm not that close to them. i'm "on the other side" simply because i agree that we should push to get nazi stuff off the website. i don't have any close ties to anyone else involved in this, i don't really talk to people and i was happy that there were others finally voicing their concerns about Derpibooru loud enough that i heard them and wanted to join in and pitch in my piece.

i do chat with some of the people "on the other side" because we all share a server that's about this kind of stuff, but that's literally it. i'm sorry i can't give you a clean-cut answer.

edit: sorry, just noticed you were asking if i would push to remove the other problematic content in the future; personally? yes, i would. i don't know if others would join me, tho
No reason given
Edited by taaffeite