Tag Aliases - Read the first page before suggesting.

patec
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Solitude

woman -> human female  
man -> human male  
Not so sure what to do with these two. Does it have to be human to be tagged ‘woman’? I see a satyr in there fo example. Leaving it for now.

:I and :|  
There’s actually a difference between those two.  
this is :I >>1104676  
and this is :| >>847193

Probably needs some cleaning up though. But I would say that’s too different for an alias.

Long post on 103 done.
Kappe
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Joey  
Thank you!

Really though, as @Keith Mowz said earlier, if laying down an object becomes a thing that actually needs to be tagged (I’d be very surprised if it does), that tag can be “setting down”, “putting down”, or “placing down”. “Putting down” could possibly be misinterpreted (as euthanization), but the other two can’t, and none of those three exist currently as tags. Leave “laying down” as an alias for “lying down”.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@kleptomage  
I’m seeing nothing in common between “Candy Floss” (which appears to be a cloud) and “Cotton Candy” (which appears to be the snack and possibly a previous gen pony). There’s way too much dissimilarity that I’m not sure even an implication would fit here.

@Mildgyth  
trcfan and brownie-bytes have a very similar art style, but I’m seeing nothing on either the FA or DA pages that suggest they are definitively the same person. Do you have anything I can use to verify this request?

@Pony Stark  
DarkHazard is an active member on this site, I PM’d him asking what he would like done with his tags, if anything

@Napsack  
Is the other “RainbowPaint” still an active artist? If so, I can just remove the alias if the other former RainbowPaint doesn’t use that handle primarily anymore.

@Dogman15  
Evidence, please?

@HectorSmash  
“Oviposition”, according to Google, means laying eggs. If it’s being used incorrectly, then it’d probably be better to find a new tag for whatever it is you’re describing.

@dt  
I’m seeing some stylistic difference between the two tags. Are you sure one’s not just reposting the other’s work?

@Background Pony #1AC7  
I’m having trouble following your logic here. Do you have links to like a DA account or Tumblr post that can tie these three names together, instead of random sites?
Joey
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
Pages 103-110 complete beyond what’s listed above (and what is just plain incorrect), so we’re caught up on aliasing now.
Oatsy
SMILE - Obsessed
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -
Cool Crow - "Futa!" An awesome tagger
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Someone's gotta fix all those futa images.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Oatmeal> "If her age is on the clock, she's old enough for cock."

Sometimes Not Dead
@Keith Mowz  
Technically it means out, but when it’s going into something it has generally comes out of something. (other than pics where someone’s putting em in by hand)
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

@Joey  
I’d never heard of candy floss either until I saw the tag. It’s what the UK and other countries call cotton candy, according to Wikipedia and the usage of the tag. I’d alias candy floss to cotton candy because that’s what it’s called on the show and what most users likely know it as. The G1 pony named Cotton Candy can be retagged Cotton Candy (G1).
Joey
Non-Fungible Trixie -

PM me your cute OCs
@azader  
Garters are bands that are worn around the leg, while a garter belt is worn around the waist. They’re not the same thing.
Solitude
Element of Generosity -

@Mildgyth  
There was only one and it looked the same as those crêpesuzette rays so I figured it was. Is there a difference? I’ll go switch it back, no problem, but I didn’t see how it differs.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Replaced by tagging forum