The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Armegadonus even backed me up that this happened, despite disagreeing with my reaction to it. Someone from your side confirmed that this really did take place.

I conformed that banning were taking place due to “trolling” and derailment, I do NOT conform your PARANOIA about “nazis in this site wanting to forcibly segregate people”.  
Take a chill already!
SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
I’m worried for Raptorshy in all this. Being the head admin and only one who seems to publicly genuinely care about the anti-censorship side’s concerns. I can’t understand the people forcing real world politics into this site even though it’s tearing it apart and certainly not moving anyone more left on the political compass.
Background Pony #BF5F
@silbasa

Can’t filter the open promotion of extremism in comments and on the forums. I can only filter artwork.

I feel like we’re arguing in circles. I’m just so, so tired.

I’ll be watching from the sidelines for a bit but it looks like the admin made up her mind. Such is life.
literallywho?
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #125B  
ttssh, dam those nazis, making cute ponies as a way to promote nazism, if i could only resist the impulse to look at them, but the ponies are too tempting

i knew i should have bought those unsee glasses everyone was talking about
Background Pony #5E0F
there was never a nazi ploblem i think the real ploblem was the guy who started this and the cult that fallow him
SomeDerpibooruUser

Undesirable
@Latecomer  
Except that Nazism is a dead ideology and has no chance of being taken seriously by anything but the smallest percent of people. I’d be amazed if a single artist who drew Aryanne was a real Nazi. Plus Nazi content was filtered by default, you can’t filter out politically fueled censorship.
Background Pony #B111
@SomeDerpibooruUser

There are a lot of people that recognise that at this time Raptorshy may be the only keystone to ending this in a way that allows everyone to go back peacefully to posting ponies. So for as alone as she may feel there are people watching from the shadows like hawks and providing she remains as even handed as she has so far appeared to be, she won’t want for support.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed