The Anti-Censorship DNP Pledge

tiarawhy
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist - tiarawhy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Dear alt-righters: Y’all cry “DICTATORSHIP! STALINISM! SJWs THINK EVERYTHING IS NAZI!” when people start not tolerating literal Nazi propaganda. Yet you accuse everything left of Gamergate (which is far-right when not speaking in terms of the American Overton Window) of being SJW propaganda. Curious.
ITT: Slippery slope fallacy and Schrödinger’s Douchebaggery.

There is a difference between thinking nazism is wrong, and talking about it in public and convincing people through arguments, vs straight up censoring/banning them. That’s what this is about to us.
Background Pony #E6FF
Funny that these people think leaking the mod chat is going to help bring the site admin to their side?
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Background Pony #E6FF  
It is quite clear to me that many people are just against the site, or just want to cause chaos in general. I ask that others consider this, and act with patience and consideration of consequences of actions, to try to counteract it.
Random_user65
Chill Breeze  - Derpi Supporter
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Gold Bit -
Emerald -
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Censorship is Evil
@Princess Luna

While I agree that people should still be civil, are you really surprised in the end that it’s come to this?

People literally cursing your name?

Honestly, the way most of this was handled was a spit in the face of those who wanted an actual dialogue, and to actually stand up for their freedom to speak their minds freely. You may not have dropped the axe, but your inability to stand up for the spirit of freedom over the disgusting mindset of censorship is by far disappointing.
Princess Luna
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Economist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <%Nebulon> Yeah, just fetch me a smaller anus, sweetie.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
From the Night -

Senior Moderator
Site Developer
Tag Czar
@Grimdark-Lindy  
I am not surprised. I’ve done what little I could, and unfortunately, the game was rigged from the start, as they say. I just hope I can make things not go as badly as they could in all this.

@Latecomer  
Against the site; it was quite apparent very early on that people wanted to target us regardless of what was going on “backstage”; I suspect actually that both sides are being stirred up by people offsite who just want to see things burn, although this is very hard to prove.

@aperture_tech  
Admirable, and perhaps a large part of why you aren’t currently banned.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed