Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dirty Bit in topic This site is now free of all the filth

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
"[@Ack_Attack":](/meta/this-site-is-now-free-of-all-the-filth/post/3994380#post_3994380
[bq="Ack_Attack"]
) " 

> [
@Prism King":](/meta/this-site-is-now-free-of-all-the-filth/post/3993994#post_3993994
)
>
What you forget are that there are different **types** of Waluigi fans.

>
I happen to be one of the most patient, where our second motto is "If it didn't happen yet, it will happen soon, its only a matter of time." [/bq]

This. I am also this. Moreso, it was two or three kids that harassed Sakurai., Nnot the entirety of the fanbase.

~

%
God, I hope Waluigi at least becomes DLC...~%
No reason given
Edited by Dirty Bit
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
"@Ack_Attack":/meta/this-site-is-now-free-of-all-the-filth/post/3994380#post_3994380
[bq="Ack_Attack"] "@Prism King":/meta/this-site-is-now-free-of-all-the-filth/post/3993994#post_3993994
What you forget are that there are different *types* of Waluigi fans.
I happen to be one of the most patient, where our second motto is "If it didn't happen yet, it will happen soon, its only a matter of time." [/bq]

This. I am also this. Moreso, it was two or three kids that harassed Sakurai. Not the entirety of the fanbase.

~God, I hope Waluigi at least becomes DLC...~
No reason given
Edited by Dirty Bit