Viewing last 25 versions of post by Rene_Z in topic [Userscript] Group/Hide similar images on a page

Rene_Z
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

"[@NostalgiaSchmaltz":](/meta/userscript-grouphide-similar-images-on-a-page/post/2058428#post_2058428
)  
Your browser is forcing the script into strict mode (probably a security setting or something), which broke a part of the script which is only executed when there actually are images to be grouped. I fixed the script now so that it works in strict mode (and uses strict mode by default).
Reason: typo
Edited by Rene_Z
Rene_Z
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@NostalgiaSchmaltz":/meta/userscript-grouphide-similar-images-on-a-page/post/2058428#post_2058428
Your browser is forcing the script into strict mode (probably a security setting or something). I fixed the script now so that it works in strict mode (and uses sctripct mode by default).
Reason: typo
Edited by Rene_Z
Rene_Z
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

"@NostalgiaSchmaltz":/meta/userscript-grouphide-similar-images-on-a-page/post/2058428#post_2058428
Your browser is forcing the script into strict mode (probably a security setting or something). I fixed the script now so that it works in strict mode (and uses script mode by default).
No reason given
Edited by Rene_Z